- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
Current Page:Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
The amount shown for a claim may be different from your Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) in these cases:
- You have secondary insurance that pays for claims.
- The processing of your claim isn’t complete.
For more information, you can check your claim information on your MSN, or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227).
Viewing Provider Quality Information
Medicare tracks quality measures to calculate an overall rating for certain types of providers, like:
- Dialysis facilities
- Nursing homes
- Home health agencies
If it applies, select “View Quality Information.” You’ll get a pop-up window with information about the quality rating for your selected provider. You can also compare the quality rating of your provider against other providers in your area.
Printing Information on the Claims Details Page
For a printer-friendly version of the Claims Details page, select “Print” at the top of the page.
If you’re using a MAC, select the File -> Print option for your Internet browser.
Viewing Medicare Payment Information
For certain types of Part A claims, you can compare the costs of your provider against other providers in your area. If it applies, select “View what Medicare typically pays.” You’ll get a pop-up window to guide you through the steps of comparing providers.