- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
Current Page:Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
How to read the Claim Search Results
After you submit your Claim search, you will see the following information for each claim:
- Claim Number - The unique number assigned to this claim. Click on this to view additional details.
- Provider Name - The name and address of the provider who performed this service. Click "See Claim" to view the Claim Details page where you can see the provider name.
- Claim Type - This field identifies the type of claim such as Hospital Inpatient, Hospital Outpatient, Home Health, Hospice, Part B, or Durable Medical Equipment (DME).
- Service Dates - The dates the service for this claim started and ended.
- Amount Charged - The total dollar amount submitted by the provider for this claim.
- Medicare Approved - The dollar amount of the total charges which Medicare approved.
- Medicare Paid to Provider - The dollar amount paid to the provider.
- Applied to Deductible – The dollar amount that counts towards your annual deductible.
- You May be Billed - The remaining dollar amount which the patient may be responsible for.
Please Note: The claims listed are claims which have been received and processed by Medicare within the last 36 months. If you do not see a claim that you searched for, please check back at a later time when Medicare has received or processed your claim.
Printing Information on the Claims Search Results Page
To print your search results, click on the Print icon at the top of the page. MAC Users: Use your Internet browser File -> Print option to print the Claim Results page.
Sorting the Claims Search Results
Choose the column you want to sort by clicking the arrow under the column title.
Performing another Claims Search
To perform another claim search, click on the “Start New Search” button in the Current Search box above the claims results table. This will take you back to the Claim Search page.