- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
Find information on how you can get started in registering for your own MyMedicare.gov account.
Benefits of using MyMedicare.gov
Registering with MyMedicare.gov gives you access to your personalized information at any time. Registering lets you:
- Check your Medicare information, such as your Medicare claims as soon as they are processed and important Medicare-related information specific to you.
- Find your eligibility, entitlement, and preventive service information.
- Check your health and prescription drug enrollment information.
- View your Part B deductible information.
- Manage your prescription drug list and other personal health information.
- Create an “On the Go Report” that allows you to print your health information to share with your healthcare providers.
Start your online registration and follow the simple step-by-step process.