- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
Signing in for the first time
After you successfully register and get your password letter in the mail or by email, you can sign in to MyMedicare.gov. Here’s some information that may help you sign in for the first time:
- Make sure you have the password letter containing your password. After registering online, you’ll get a letter or email from Medicare with your temporary password.
- Remember your username. During the registration process, you created your own username to use when accessing MyMedicare.gov. If you forget your username, you’ll have to use the Trouble Signing In? link on the MyMedicare.gov Sign In page.
- Be sure to type the password you created during registration or refer to the letter you got from Medicare. To protect your security, you won't be able to change your password until you’ve successfully logged in to MyMedicare.gov.
- If you’re locked out of your account, go to My Account is Locked for more information.