- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
If you do not have a drug list ID or password date, you can create one by selecting and adding drugs to the “My Drug List” section.
Once you have added your drugs, you will be prompted to create a new drug list ID and password date.
If you already have a drug list ID and password date, you can enter your information under the “Retrieve My Saved Drug List” section. Your information will be updated.