- Getting Started
- Help with Account
- My Account
- Claims Search Results
- Claims Details General
- Claims Details – Part A Inpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Outpatient
- Claims Details – Part A Home Health Care
- Claims Details – Part A Hospice
- Claims Details – Claims Details – Part B Outpatient/DMERC
- Claims Details – My Deductible Status
- Claims Details – Medicare Summary Notice (MSN) Orders
- How to Enter Information
- How to Edit/Delete Information
- On The Go Report
- Preventative Services
- Plans & Coverage
- MSP & MSA
- Security & Privacy
Plans & Coverage
The Plans & Coverage section displays information about your Medicare Plan(s), Primary Insurance, Other Insurance and Subsidy status. You can view your current plans and insurance information on the first tab, the Current Plans and Insurance page. You can view current and history plan information for Medicare Plans, Primary Insurance and Other Insurance.
The Information displayed in the Medicare plan table includes:
- Plan Name - The name of the plan, the number that identifies your contract and plan.
- Plan Type - The type of plan such as Medicare Health Plan or Medicare Prescription Drug Plan.
- Quality Ratings - Displays the rating of your plan, ranking from 1-5 stars if information is available.
- Plan Period - The dates that your plan begins and ends.